CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 21, 2009

Stressful Weekend/Monday

I'm trying really hard to focus the postive engery in my world. I'm helping my Mother out with a problem she is having with tenants in the one building she has owned for over 40 years . Two new people moved in the first of June and by July they just stopped paying rent. It is going through the neccessary legal channels but in the mean time she hasn't received a cent since June 1, 2009. She is 83 years old and relys on the rest money to live. The reason the two 40 years old gave to the court is that 2 screens are missing, they called in the board of health 14 days after they received a notice to quit, (to give up appartment for non payment of rent ) because 2 screens that were in place when they moved in have disappeared.

I took pictures of the apartment just prior to June 1st and you can cleary see the screens, in the long run they will be forced out but next month we have to go through a Jury Trial just because they CAN and of course it drags the whole thing out longer while they live FREE. As of 9-1 they owed my mother $3600, she'll never see a dime. It breaks my heart that the heariang is scheduled on the two year anniversay of my dear fathers death.

The challenge (21 day) is really helping me focus on whats important here, keeping me strong. Truely amazing the impact it has had on my life . (thank you Rhonna)

No comments:

Post a Comment