CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Inspiration - Live-

Creativity is maximized when your're LIVING in the moment

My beautiful daughter is going to marry the love of her life, Kevin, in May 2010. Now I have my son, Kevin, and son in law to be Kevin. So cool isn't it, my son is in a relationship with a lovely girl and her name is Kelly. There are a lot of K's in my life !! ha Why am I noting all of this? Simple, while I am living in the moment today I was thinking about the K's.

3 comments:

  1. Living in the moment is a good thing :) That is pretty cool actually all the K's in your life!! That could make for some neat Christmas gifts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on starting a blog and doing the 21 challenge. I have been blogging since October and find it a very positive force in my life, whether I am passively reading others or writing my own. I lost my job in October and thought I could use the extra time to start a blog. I love it and find when I can't get to it something is missing. I'll be checking back to see how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...just checking out some of the 21 day challengers with Rhonna...good for you to start a blog ..It's amazing what you can learn in 21 days.

    Looks like you got the gadget working !!

    Best of luck with the rest of the challenge.

    Bre

    ReplyDelete